The Efficiency of HDD
Directional drilling and horizontal wells are often more efficient than other access methods and can replace a vertical well network by maximizing the zone of influence for remediation technologies. Horizontal wells also can be located beneath surface obstacles and can reduce disruption at a site.
The Nation's Leader
When engineering experts need to install remediation systems, solve water resources challenges, or build subsurface infrastructure, they turn to the experts in HDD -- Directed Technologies Drilling.
Browse our website to learn more about how HDD works, and see how DTD has applied specialized technologies to successfully complete projects across the nation.
Safety First. Every Time.
Our employees have completed OSHA's 40-hour HAZWOPER training and have up-to-date 8-hour refresher training.
- HDD Wells, Horizontal Well Rehab… and a Hurricane!
- Half a Mile of HDPE – Ingenuity and Adaptive Methods to Install DTD’s Longest Wells Ever
- DTD Steps Up Water Resources Development with New Patent
- DTD welcomes Jacob Gallagher
- DTD Wraps Up Extensive Horizontal Sparge Well Project in Alaska
- Pipeline HDD in Winter
- Small Diameter Pipeline
- When There is No Other Way
- Directional Drilling to Install Traffic Signal Conduits, Seattle’s U-District
- Utility Boring at Southern DOD Facility
- HDD Reduces Traffic Impacts on Busy Thoroughfare Crossing
- Drilling in the Rockies
- Challenging 6-inch Steel Pipeline Crossing Completed