The Efficiency of HDD
Directional drilling and horizontal wells are often more efficient than other access methods and can replace a vertical well network by maximizing the zone of influence for remediation technologies. Horizontal wells also can be located beneath surface obstacles and can reduce disruption at a site.
The Nation's Leader
When engineering experts need to install remediation systems, solve water resources challenges, or build subsurface infrastructure, they turn to the experts in HDD -- Directed Technologies Drilling.
Browse our website to learn more about how HDD works, and see how DTD has applied specialized technologies to successfully complete projects across the nation.
Safety First. Every Time.
Our employees have completed OSHA's 40-hour HAZWOPER training and have up-to-date 8-hour refresher training.
- Pipeline Relocation – 1,250′ of 6″ Diameter
- High Plains River Crossing
- Gas Pipeline in the Midwest
- Pipeline HDD in Winter
- Small Diameter Pipeline
- When There is No Other Way
- Directional Drilling to Install Traffic Signal Conduits, Seattle’s U-District
- Utility Boring at Southern DOD Facility